The ability to reach a level of physical fitness beyond that of a superb Olympian or fighter.
Also known as peak human physical condition, this is the ability to reach a level of physical fitness beyond that of a superb Olympian or fighter. This primarily involves the vastness of human feats such as athleticism or combat, with marksmanship included.
1. Your strength would be at the pinnacle of human perfection.
2. You would be able to run and move at speeds superior to those of any Olympic athlete.
3. Your musculature would be considerably more efficient than that of an average human.
1. Your strength would not be superhuman.
2. Your endurance and stamina would be limited.
3. You would still be susceptible to illness and injury as any normal human is.