The ability to alter your personality depending on the situation
Capable of something, not capable of something--it's all in the personality. A person with Adaptive Personality is able to make chameleon-like shifts in their psychoemotional makeup depending what is most beneficial. If they need to work, they will become studious. If they need to clown, they will become goofy. If they need to fight, they will become vicious. If they need to love, they will become affectionate. The only weakness is an inability to associate with friends due to mood swings.
- 1. Chameleon-like psychoemotional shifts
- 2. Always beneficial to the situation
- 3. Always conscienseless when it's necessary
- 1. Inability to associate with normal people
- 2. May regret crazy actions later, when personality is more stable
- 3. Unable to maintain a normal personality
January 25, 2010
Nobody possesses this superpower yet.
Total score: 47%
Times preferred: 164
Times rejected: 186
Total comparisons: 350
Last compared at: April 19, 2015 at 1:19 pm