The ability to not be affected by the supernatural if you do not believe it exists
A person with this power must be a skeptic or else this power is useless. This power gives the user immunity to the supernatural because they do not believe that it exists. As such they would be immune to spell and some of the more spectacular powers like pyrokinesis or telekinesis. They might think that the pyrokinetics is using some sort of light show-the fire becomes lights and the telekinesis becomes a trick with strings when used on them.
1. Immune to magic if you don't believe it is real
2. Immune to some of the more spectacular superpowers if they don't look remotely believable
3. Because of this the user has no need to dabble into supernatural affairs
1. You might not take people with superpowers seriously
2. Some of the more believable powers in this list are immune to this power
3. This power warps abilities into more believable counterparts which might be just as dangerous